OPTIMIZED FOR DENSE, SCALE-OUT COMPUTING
The PowerEdge R440 delivers the perfect combination of performance and density for HPC and web-tech deployments with a feature set right-sized for scale-out infrastructure environments.
DELIVER PERFORMANCE AT SCALE WITH THE DELL EMC POWEREDGE PORTFOLIO
Modern compute platforms from Dell EMC easily scale and leverage key technologies to maximize application performance. The PowerEdge R440 is built on a scalable architecture that provides the choice and flexibility to optimize performance and density.
• Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
• Flexible storage with up to 10 x 2.5 SAS/SATA/SSD with up to 4 NVMe PCIe SSD’s or 4 x 3.5.
• Free up storage with boot optimized M.2 SSDs.
INTUITIVE SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT WITH INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ portfolio helps deliver peak efficiency for PowerEdge servers, delivering intelligent, automated management of routine tasks. Combined with unique agent-free management capabilities, the R440 is simply managed, freeing up time for high profile projects.
• Simplify management of your servers with OpenManage Essentials, a 1:many console that automates all phases of lifecycle management: deployment, updates, monitoring, and maintenance.
• Use Quick Sync 2, a wireless module, and the OpenManage Mobile app for at-server management, to configure or troubleshoot in the data center, and to receive alerts when you’re on the go.
RELY ON POWEREDGE WITH BUILT-IN SECURITY
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into all parts of a server’s life cycle. The R440 uses these new security features so you can reliably and securely deliver the right data to where your customers are, no matter where they are. Dell EMC consider each part of system security, from design to end of life, to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure systems.
• Rely on a secure supply chain that protects servers from factory to the data center.
• Maintain data safety with cryptographically signed firmware packages and Secure Boot.
• Prevent unauthorized or malicious change with Server Lockdown.
• Wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory quickly and securely with System Erase.